Unibet Promotion Code – 100% Deposit Bonus Up To £25
Unibet have rolled out a brilliant new MAXBONUS-25 bonus code for all new customers who register an account.
The exclusive promotion code: MAXBONUS-25 entitles users to a £30 money back offer on your first bet.
Unibet are a truly global betting company and are smart to recognise the increasing popularity of football, ensuring they cover a multitude of leagues with a plethora of markets.
The firm has undergone a major overhaul in its branding in recent years and is now title sponsoring major events such as the Unibet Darts Masters and Unibet European Championship, thus offering customers a wide range of exclusive markets and offers.
Unibet Promotion Code Details
|Bonus Type||Money Back Offer|
|Requirements||Make a first bet and if it loses, your stake will be refunded up to £30|
How To Claim Your Bonus
Upon registering, customers can qualify for a £30 bonus if the first bet loses
1) Go to Unibet via this special link
2) Register a new account using bonus code: MAXBONUS-25
3) Make a first bet and if it loses, your stake will be refunded up to £30
- If you lose your first bet, Unibet will refund your stake as bonus money, up to £30. You can withdraw the bonus money once you have completed the following requirements:
- To withdraw your refunded stake you would have to wager it 3x (e.g. if you receive a £10 bonus, you must wager £30 to fulfil the terms). Your bets will count towards the total once they’ve been settled. (Only bets with odds of 1.4 or higher count). Only bets settled within the bonus validity period will count.
- Combined Live and pre-match bets do not contribute towards the bonus wagering.
- This offer applies to your first bet only. If you win your first bet the bonus has been used. If you place a system bet only the first settled column of £10 or higher will count towards the bonus.
- You’ll receive the bonus once you’ve opted in and made a deposit of at least £10. The Bonus will progress only after the bet has been settled (regardless if the bet wins or loses).
- Supertoto and Superscore products do not count towards wagering requirements
- You can’t withdraw your money or restricted balance until you’ve completed the bonus, you’ve cancelled it or it has expired. You can cancel the bonus by calling customer services. The bonus money and money you’ve won by betting the bonus money will be lost.
- The bonus will expire after 60 days after accepting the bonus offer. If you don’t complete the wagering in this time the bonus money and the winnings you’ve made by wagering the bonus money will be lost.
- Only bets on odds of 1.4 or higher will count towards the progression of your bonus
Who are Unibet?
They are one of the largest online gambling operators in Europe, offering sports betting (pre-match and live), casino games, bingo and poker to over 10.3 million registered customers in more than 100 countries.
They are one of the largest privately owned bookmakers in Europe and are listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. The group employ roughly 450 employees and have won awards for their In-Play product and customer service.
Here’s an overview of Unibet’s top promotions at the time of writing:
Refer a friend and get £20 cash reward
Inviting friends to Unibet will allow you to earn some decent cash. Because you’ll receive £20 pure cash for every friend you invite and you can refer up to 5 friends, whoever you’d like!
You only need to activate the Unibet Refer a Friend program and send email invitations to your friends via Unibet.
First try scorer money back
Back a first try scorer in any World Cup match and if they go on to instead score the second try of the game, Unibet will refund your stake.
Fed up with late goals ruining your bets? Unibet’s cash in function gives you the option to settle your live bets before the match is over.
Available for more live sports events, the ‘cash in’ button allows you to claim your winnings early.
Unibet are a digital leader, with more than 17 years’ experience in providing safety and pioneering development in the digital platform.
The Unibet website has vastly improved and is now a very professional offering, which employs a green and white colour scheme to good effect.
The first thing you see is a glossy rotating graphic which highlights the big upcoming sporting events and you will also find a mini preview and odds of big football matches underneath this. A window to the Live section of the Unibet is also displayed on the homepage, although the In-Play betting facility is detached from the rest of the site in a pop-up format.
Live streaming is a core part of Unibet’s brand and is one of the best in the business. They stream more than 30,000 sporting events each year, including major tennis, golf, darts and snooker events, with some of which exclusive to Unibet customers who have a funded account.
Unibet have a very impressive customer service which includes 24/7 support. There is a freephone number available for UK customers, as well as live chat and email contact available.